Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 15 Art Criticism Article

1) I reviewed the exhibit "Man's Best Friend" by Andrew Reed.

2) I selected this exhibit because I love dogs.

3) I think the only challenge in writing this article was trying to decide which pieces from the exhibit to highlight in my article.

4) I think it is interesting critiquing fellow classmates because it gave me an opportunity to view others work and see how they did things differently from me.

5) I would like to read the critiques that my classmates have written about my exhibit.

6) I would rate my article a 9. I think it gives the reader a great picture of what the exhibit was bout and some pieces that I thought were a major attraction within the exhibit.

7) I did enjoy this project because it allowed me to view other people's exhibits.

No comments:

Post a Comment