Saturday, September 24, 2011

Art Making



1) I thought this art project was a good way to explore value and the color wheel. The activity was fun.

2) I enjoyed working with the paint more than creating the value scale with pencil. I thought the value scale project was fairly boring and bland.

3) I think the most important thing I learned from this project was the importance of the value scale. Although we did the value scale in pencil so it was black and white it can also apply to colors as well. It is also interesting how our eyes can detect the slightest difference in value.

4) I think the videos helped a great deal in giving a visual representation of what the project actually was asking for. Seeing the color wheel serves as a guideline for what we were asked to create. I think the videos are very helpful for the student to truely grasp what is expected for their creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment