Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Logo



1) I thought this exercise was a great way to attempt to describe myself through the process of creating art.

2) My thought process began with thinking about what my friends would say about me if they were asked to describe me. I think they would touch on my two favorite things which are snowboarding and traveling. From there I drew a scene of a warm sunny tropical setting on the medium of a snowboard. The base color of the snowboard is orange which is my favorite color.

3) I think the most important thing I learned in creating this logo is that I may not have the greatest artistic ability but I feel that I can do just enough to express my thoughts with art.

4) I thought the videos were very good, my goal is to eventually work as a graphic designer and advertiser so these information sources were helpful. I think the most important thing learned is to make sure your logo really expresses what it represents while remaining visually appealing to the eye and memorable at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment