Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 9 Hand Sketch


1)  I thought it was rather difficult to use my hands as subject matter. I think it would have been easier to sketch something in front of me that I was not using. I needed my hands to draw so it was tough to get good detail because I had to keep positioning my  hand and then trying to memorize the lines.

2) I selected pencil as my medium because I figured it would be easier for me to work with.

3) I did not like using my non-dominant hand to draw. I felt almost helpless while trying to draw. It felt very unnatural. 

4) I think this a successful study. I think my drawings show that I can create more realistic and detailed work with my dominant hand.

5) I would not consider using my non-dominant hand in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment